Health Watch Tele Diagnostics Pvt., Ltd Campus Drive
SMK Fomra Institute of Technology Organises Campus Drive for Health Watch Tele Diagnostics Pvt., Ltd. on 21st March, 2017
- Company Name : Health Watch Tele Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd
- Time : 9.00 AM
- Venue : SMK Fomra Institute of Technology
- Registration Link: http://www.telediagnostics.16mb.com
- Contact No : Ms. Prabavathy 7449215371
- Company Profile : Cardiac Diagnostics - Healthcare Sector
- Position ECG Analyst (Trainee)
- Stream required : Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria :Students must have secured average of over 65% in all Semester: No backlog and must have a PAN Card (if not to be applied)
- Batch : 2016 & 2017
- Job profile : Reading and interpreting ECG for patients.Training will be provided for the selected candidates
- Job Location : Chennai
Job Description - ECG Analyst (Trainee)
- ECG Strip review interpretation & reporting.
- Training will be provided for the selected candidates (Minimum period is 6 Months).
- Post Graduate Candidates (Those who have completed the project work and waiting for the submission can also apply).
- Stipend will be given to the employees while on training.
- Fresher’s only and No Prior experience in the related field is required as the company will provide appropriate training.
- Complete office job and NO marketing, NO telecalling, NO sales or site visits involved.
- Place of work - Nungambakkam, Chennai. Willing to work in the shifts. For Females - only day shift.
Mode of Selection :
- There will be 2 rounds of interview – HR Round & Technical Round. If shortlisted, then we will move on further.
- There will be a basic training for two weeks, approx (classroom training, with no compensation, observation classes)
- Basics of cardiology, ECG will be discussed.
- There will be a test and minimum passing score will be 95%.
- Those who will clear the test will start receiving the stipend from the very next day. Those who do not clear will depart with NIL compensation.
- Selected will enter probation period which will be of six months of regular service from the date of joining and will receive stipend as below
- Stipend during training period – INR 8000/- per month
- Further, they will be given on the job training for a period of six months. It will be given along with production.
- There will be a final assessment after the training period, which all candidates have to clear with 90% and above scores. Those who will not clear will depart and company will pay them the full and final settlement, as per the stipend on a pro-rata basis and as per their eligibility.
- Initial salary – INR 13500 per month
- Statutory deductions are not included such as PF, ESI and PT.
Appraisal will be on a yearly basis.