Cognizant Off Campus For 2012 and 2013 Batch Students
Cognizant Off Campus Drive For 2012 and 2013 Batch Freshers On 5 & 6 April 2014(NOT A WALK-IN DRIVE).
SMK Fomra Institute of Technology is organizing Cognizant Off Campus Drive for 2012 & 2013 batch engineering and MCA students on 5th and 6th April 2014. M/s Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS) has kindly agreed to participate in this placement program. Only Indian candidates can apply for this drive.
BE/B.Tech / ME/M.Tech and MCA (Full Time only)
Company Name: CTS (Cognizant Technology Solutions)
Batch: 2012 & 2013 Batch
Position: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Pay Package: 3 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Bond: NO Bond
• Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X, XII, UG and PG (if applicable) considering all subjects. Equivalent CGPA has to be calculated as per the respective university norms in UG/PG (if applicable) considering all subjects (Do not round off academic % or CGPA). www.allindiajobs.in
• No standing arrears allowed at the time of recruitment process
• Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
• Students who had already participated in the previous Cognizant placement drive are not eligible to participate in the combined
• Open only to Indian Nationals
• Online Aptitude Test at SMK Fomra Inst. of Technology on 5th and 6th Feb 2014
• Technical interviews & HR discussion for Test for Shortlist Candidates (Dates would be shared shortly)
Students must carry the following for the recruitment process:
• 3 recent Photographs (both ears visible on a light background)
• 2 Sets of Resume (maximum of 2 pages)
• Photocopy of all academic records and till date semester mark sheets
• Any Govt. Photo ID Card.
Note: Students who had already participated in the previous Cognizant placement drive are not eligible to participate in this off-campus drive. You are requested to intimate all the students of 2012 passed out and 2013 passed out batch accordingly.
The candidates who have AMCAT registered hall tickets on 4th, 5th and 6th April 2014 can appear for this drive.
The 2012/2013 batch students of SMK FOMRA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY can participate.