Learning is not something that ends within the four walls of the classroom. It's a significant aspect that needs to stretch its expanses into wider territories substantially to understand the diversity in perpetuity fields of expertise. We at SMK FOMRA strongly believe in this fact. We encourage our students to engage themselves in various technical and non technical activities to boost their programmatic element and creativity which is very important for a student's success. In this regard we conduct and promote various events like
- Arranging workshops for having hands on training experience in core theories.
- Guest Lectures from industrial experts to provide a brief insight on trending concepts.
- National & International conferences are hosted as a knowledge sharing platforms between industries, institutions and researchers to upgrade and analyze innovative technical theories among students.
- Students are motivated to take up internship programmes every year to create an application oriented training platform.
- Science expo organized to kindle the project modeling and prototype designing capabilities in students.
- Students are encouraged to take up seminars in all the topics including out of curriculum concepts and theories to help them explore and radiate the changing trends and evolving inventions in the field of engineering.
- Regular Guest Lectures are organized to throw a special light on the insight and perspective of the guest speaker exposing the students to real-world life experiences from the position of someone who has been there. Students get motivated and in general enhance their educational experience.
- Students are exposed to entrepreneurial activities to highlight the importance of self employability and encourage budding entrepreneurs to become future master minds in the business era.